Welcome, Forum explanation and Rules

Club Application and contact details
Geoff Keen
Site Admin

Welcome, Forum explanation and Rules

Postby Geoff Keen » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:48 pm

I would like to give everyone a warm welcome to the new Forum. This Forum is for financial members of RECOAINC only.

If you require any help with the forums, uploading photos etc please feel free to PM or email me geoffkeen@recoainc.com and i will get back to you asap.

Have a look around, all the files here came from the other site.

Please tell me your username from the old site and if any of the posts here belong to you so that I will then return the topic back to you.

I will not be transfering all the posts because each one would have to be copy and pasted, If you have a topic that is still active, please feel free to repost it here and just post that topic has been continued on the new website.

I'm not able to transfer the photos, that will be up to the members that posted them, there are just under 3000 photos.

You can place up to 12 attachments per post or pm.

There is an issue with putting vidoes up directly to the site atm, but im working on that, please link or zip the file.

Apart from that, one final thing, Forum Rules:

Forum rules are failry simple.

1. No personal attacks will be tolerated.

2. Offending posts will be removed and the right to use the forums will be restricted.

3. Enjoy them and use it a a constructive tool, it is for everyones benifit so please use it.

Regards,

Geoff Keen.
So much to do and so little time.

Return to “RECOAinc Contact Information”